Monday, September 22, 2014
1. I looked up typography on google and looked at some of the images shown.
2. I choose Jaws because I was wearing a Jaws shirt that day. I also love the movie Jaws.
3. I used a jaw pattern at the top to form water and a swimmer. I also followed the process of matching so everything goes together.
4. I used paper, pen, Ink marker/pen
5. I used space by filling up most of the paper. I used line, shape, color (black white), form, value, space.
6. My goals were to make it look cool and finish it fast. I met these goals. I think it was super fun to make! and I made it look good.
7. I loved this project! I thought it was going to be really hard, but it was actually fun and easy. I have never done an art project like this before so it was a new experience. I improved on drawing letters. I could have improved on my normal writing.
8. Silvia's. Her's was very neat because it was a person but she used typography to structure it.