Monday, October 20, 2014
Skull white and black charcoal drawing
1. I looked up some basic outlines of a skull head so I could look at it as a drew.
2. I choose to do a skull because I wanted something realistic and that would work well with the black and the white charcoal.
3. I took my time, and made the middle portion of the head white and the outside is black so it can fade into the background.
4. I used black paper, black charcoal, white charcoal.
5. I used space, value, color, and form.
6. My goals were to take my time and make it look as realistic and possible.
7. I learned how to do different blending techniques.
8. I really liked Libby's! Her eye looked really realistic and I liked how she blended it.